Simple Interface. Powerful Results.
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters is a powerful vocal processing tool perfect for a range of vocal effects, from monsters to robots and many more. Using Dehumaniser 2’s engine, Krotos have distilled its many parameters down to five main monster voice elements, offering incredible flexibility while streamlining your voice effects creation workflow. These five elements, controlled with sliders, interact and influence each other dynamically. Set the overall feel with the size, age and character parameters while using wildness and fury to shape your monster’s personality.
Monsters made easy.
Perfect for audio professionals, students or anyone looking for advanced sound design at great value, this versatile tool makes a strong addition to any post-production project. The plugin’s simplicity and integration with TouchOSC makes it quickly adaptable to live environments as well, such as voiceover sessions, theatre performances or Halloween attractions.
Exciting new parameters and choice of interface
- 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing function allow you to quickly and easily design sounds for any sort of monster
- Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads interface
- Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximise responsiveness during performance
Control from a distance with the TouchOSC remote
- Free yourself from the confines of your desk with our new TouchOSC integration for iOS – a modular OSC and MIDI control surface for an iPad
- Work from inside the booth, the comfort of a sofa or wherever inspiration strikes you – all that’s needed is a local Wi-Fi connection
- Use our template or design your own using our integrated OSC commands
Note: TouchOSC license not included.
Presets to get you started
- Organised into ‘Dialogue’, ‘Sci-fi’ and ‘Growls and Roars’ libraries, our presets were built with your creative needs in mind
- Whether you’re making a gremlin or a god, our presets are designed to provide inspiration and cut setup time out of your workflow
- Processing up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Solo scrubbing playback
- Save and recall Presets
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.8 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or above
- This software is a digital download
- Formats (32-bit and 64-bit): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- A free iLok account is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software – an iLok USB dongle is NOT required
- Dehumaniser Simple Monsters can only be activated on one computer at a time
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Reaper
- TouchOSC License is not included
Note: A free iLok account is required in order to activate this product. An iLok USB dongle is NOT required.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.