The Modern Way to Mix
Upgrade Note: This is an Upgrade for owners of Neutron 1 Standard or Neutron 2 Standard. The full version of Neutron 3 Advanced and the following Crossgrades & Upgrades are also available:
- Neutron 3 Advanced Upgrade from Neutron 1-2 Advanced
- Neutron 3 Advanced Upgrade from Neutron Elements
- Neutron 3 Advanced Upgrade from Music Production Suite 2 or RX Post Production Suite 3
From the makers of Ozone and RX, Neutron 3 will bring your mixes into the 21st century with new assistive audio technology, new interactive visuals, and faster performance.
We’re Transforming Mixing
Neutron 3 packages the latest advances in audio technology and passes them to you, so you can focus on your craft.
With Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 can automatically sculpt your tracks and balance your levels, so you can get right into the creative flow.
Start your Track
Neutron’s Track Enhance seamlessly detects and molds your instrument sounds with tools like the new Sculptor module.
Start your Mix
Neutron 3 listens to your whole session and kicks things off right by suggesting an initial level mix.
The be-all, end-all of audio goodness. For sweetening, fixing, and even creative applications, Sculptor is like having an army of EQs and compressors working tirelessly to shape your track. Choose from 25 unique instrument profiles to shape your instrument into a totally new version of itself.
New Interactive Visuals
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines.
Communicate Across your Session
Use the included Visual Mixer plug-in to adjust the gain, pan, and width of any Neutron or Relay in your session. In Neutron 3 Advanced, you can use the Mix Assistant button and get to a great starting point even faster.
EQ with Masking Meter
With a convenient one-window display and smoother metering, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for your instruments.
- Neutron on More Tracks: Sessions with Neutron 3 load up to 3X faster than Neutron 2, so you can
- transform your mix with premium processing anywhere and everywhere.
- MUCH faster processing: Sessions with Neutron 3 use up to half the memory of Neutron 2. Forget about messing with settings and bouncing in large sessions.
- Lower buffer size: Neutron 3 sessions use up to a third of the CPU of Neutron 2 at the lowest buffer sizes. Create on the fly at lower buffer sizes without slowdowns or dropouts.
Neutron 3 Modules
Remove resonance and add excitement to your tracks with the ultimate hands-off audio tool.
Change the contour of your sound and control attack and release with this mixing secret weapon.
Add modern character or warm, vintage grit with our Exciter module.
Add impact and energy to your audio with our flexible multiband gate.
Fit your tracks perfectly in the mix with our swiss-army-knife compressor.
Auto detect frequencies and remove masking with our intelligent EQ.
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) – macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) – Windows 10 (64-bit)
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.