RX 8 Standard
Audio Repair and Separation for Music and Post Production
Used on countless albums, movies, and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition, RX is a post-production powerhouse. With version 8, RX brings more power and intelligent processors for music and post than ever before. Visually identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or use the real-time plug-ins in your favourite DAW or NLE.
In addition to industry-leading repair tools for post, RX 8 Standard introduces groundbreaking new features for music production. Use Guitar De-noise to manage aspects of guitar performance like amplifier hum and interference, fret squeaks, and pick attacks—resulting in a clean, controlled recording. Leverage the improved source separation tech of Music Rebalance to mix musical elements of a stereo audio file independently, or automatically create individual stems for more nuanced mixing and processing. Prepare your production audio for broadcast at optimal loudness with an all-new Loudness Control module. Whether you’re cleaning up musical performances, performing last-minute mix edits, or preparing your audio for delivery, RX 8 Standard gives you the tools to get it done in record time.
Perfect for Music and Smaller Post-Production Studios and Home Environments
- Includes everything in RX Elements.
- NEW! Quickly remove amp hum, squeaks, fret noise, and other guitar issues with Guitar De-noise.
- IMPROVED! Isolate and remove vocals or rebalance mix elements with Music Rebalance.
- NEW! Prepare your processed files for delivery with Loudness Control.
- IMPROVED! Process multiple files or folders more efficiently with Batch Processor.
- Independently adjust time and pitch with Variable Time and Variable Pitch.
- Eliminate noise issues with the magic of Spectral Repair.
- Remove instrument, click-track, or vocal bleed with the De-bleed module.
- Easily fix vocal issues like sibilance, plosives, breaths, and mouth clicks.
- Instantly repair multiple files at once with Composite View.
- 28 modules, 14 plug-ins, and much more.
Learn more about RX 8 Standard.
RX 8 Standard System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) – macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows: 8 & 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Pro Tools 12 – 2020, Logic Pro X, Live 9.7 – 10, Cubase 9.5 – 10.5, Nuendo 10, FL Studio 20, Studio One 4 – 5, REAPER 6, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC. (Note: RX Connect is not yet compatible with Cubase).
Explore a World of Sound
Iris 2: The World is Your Instrument
Create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. An inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable—combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering.
Get started fast by selecting from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches. Then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples, a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a new world of musical possibilities with Iris 2.
- Explore a World of Sound: Load one of hundreds of fresh and inspiring patches, and easily experiment with the most relevant parameters via Macro controls.
- Build your Own Synth: Invent sounds that are completely your own by layering up to four different samples from a built-in collection of analogue oscillator waveforms, an 11 GB sample library, or your own personal audio files.
- Design your Own Filters: Get the best-sounding and most unique filters by drawing, selecting, and isolating sonic components from each sample layer using iZotope’s award-winning spectral filtering technology.
- Shape your Own Sound: Develop expressive, dynamic, and evolving musical sounds with the powerful and flexible new modulation system. Access every control from one window, or reveal only what you need with a dynamic new user interface.
- Inspiring New Patches: Get started quickly with hundreds of compelling new patches by world-class sound designers, in categories like Leads, Keys, Bass, Rhythmic, and more.
- 11 GB Sample Library: Explore 11 GB of audio samples, all provided as 24-bit .WAV files for use in any sampler.
- OSC WAVs: Generate sounds from dozens of classic analogue oscillator samples or oscillator waveforms (OSC WAVs), now available in all four sample pools.
- Your Own Sound Library: Import your own audio files to craft truly one-of-a-kind sounds.
Learn more about Iris 2.
Iris 2 System Requirements
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) – macOS 10.15 (Catalina) (64-bit only)
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit Service Pack 3) – Windows 10
- Ableton Live 9–10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10–12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3–4
Note: Iris 2 runs as a plug-in or as a standalone application.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.
Grab this deal here! [rule_3]