The Hardest Hitting Sub-Bass Every Time
The SubLab Complete Bundle is Plugin Boutique and available until the 2nd May 2021
A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass and trap genres. Create powerful 808 style sub-bass that sounds punchy on every speaker, every time.
Get all the tools you need to sample, layer, widen and distort any kick into a uniquely powerful sub in one plug-in. SubLab’s innovative yet simple mix workflow includes X-Sub™, our psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator. This newly invented oscillator works as a sub-bass maximizer to achieve consistent, accurate and deep subs on any speaker system.
SubLab comes packed with 6 signature Bass Packs and 250 kick samples meticulously recorded from classic analogue drum machines and modern modular systems. You can also drag and drop your own samples into the sampler and SubLab will automatically detect the pitch of your sample for a faster workflow. Build your own sample library and Bass Packs as you go.
- Analogue style synth engine with sine, triangle, sawtooth and square wave options.
- Access the factory library of 250 kicks and 808s, or drag and drop your own.
- Delayed sample start for creating delayed 808s.
- Internal maximizer for expanding and distorting.
- Loop mode so any sample can be sustained.
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filtering for sculpting.
- Our newly developed psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator.
- Always keeps your notes in the sub-range.
- Control the exact harmonics to create the perfect sub-bass.
- Darkdrive distortion with Fatness control.
- Overdrive distortion with Tone control.
- Grunge distortion with Fizz control.
- Tube distortion with Heat control.
- Visualizer to display how the distortion is working.
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filters for post-filter distortion.
- Mix amount controls for parallel distortion.
- Auto sidechain button so the kick punches through.
- Mix amount controls for parallel compression.
- Analogue modelled processing.
- Low pass, bandpass and high pass shapes.
- Mix amount controls for parallel filtering.
Meter / Master:
- Frequency and note cursor display.
- Synth, Sample and X-Sub engine frequencies overlaid.
- Divided into 3 most important frequency bands.
- Master maximizer for expanding and fattening.
- True peak value meter for clipping control.
- All patch packs have icons for easy search.
- Favourites category so you can always find your favourite patches.
- Create your own patch packs and build your own library.
- Fully resizable interface.
- Editable glide curves.
- BPM synced glide times.
Learn more about SubLab.
Divine Bass II
Sound design expert Sean Divine brings more of his track ready 808s and sub-basses to SubLab.
Learn more about Divine Bass II.
Richie Souf: Vol. 2
Fresh out the studio after producing Future’s latest EP, Richie Souf delivers 10 hit ready sub-bass sounds exclusively designed for SubLab.
Learn more about Richie Souf: Vol. 2.
Hits DNA: Vol. 2
You get 15 hit worthy 808 subs to use straight out the box or make them yours in minutes. Meticulously recreated from tracks by DaBaby, Megan Thee Stallion, A$AP Ferg, and more. Sound design by Traptendo a.k.a. Ave Mcree.
Learn more about Hits DNA: Vol. 2.
Hits DNA: Vol. 3
The third instalment in the Hits DNA series recreates 17 iconic basslines from hit tracks by Travis Scott, Pierre Bourne, Rick Ross, and more. Sound design by IMAMUSICMOGUL.
Learn more about Hits DNA: Vol. 3.
A collection of 15 crunchy, buzzy, heavy, crushed, distorted sub sounds for your tracks. Designed in-house by FAW.
Learn more about Crushed II.
DECAP – 808s That Knock
If you’re a beat-maker, then you’re probably already familiar with DECAP. If not, then you’ve definitely heard his iconic Drums That Knock on songs by JAY-Z, Nicki Minaj, Niall Horan, and many more. In his first pack for SubLab, you’ll get over 30 808s and sub-basses that knock straight out the box.
Learn more about DECAP – 808s That Knock.
- Available as VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- Tested in FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic, Studio One, Pro Tools and Cubase
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.10 and higher
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
Please note: SubLab can be used offline but you need to be connected to the internet to activate it.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.