Streamline Your Vocals
Introducing the 3rd instalment in the Swift Bundle series, Swift Vocal Production. This collection sees three professional products designed for expert vocal production come together in one unique package, where you will find everything you need to produce and mix your vocals until they are brimming with clarity and quality.
iZotope Nectar Elements is the all-in-one introductory software to vocal production. Using the 6 parameters, you can adjust the pitch, clarity, sibilance, dynamics, tone and space of your vocals to perfection. Nectar now comes with Vocal Assistant, iZotope’s world-famous assistive technology that analyses and provides suggestive settings to streamline the process of vocal production.
Sonnox VoxDoubler is a two-plugin product designed for production situations that involve vocal doubling. Thicken mode creates a more substantial vocal performance by emulating the effect of singing the same part twice, whilst Widen mode widens a mono performance by generating two new mono voices and panning them, making it perfect for getting super wide vocals that stand out.
Completing the bundle is Producertech’s comprehensive guide to writing, recording and processing your vocals. Featuring 11 modules, this video course walks you through the entire process of adding vocals to a track, leaving you with perfect sounding vocals, every time.
The Swift Vocal Production Bundle is exclusive to Plugin Boutique and available for a limited time only.
iZotope Nectar Elements
Vocals, In the Mix
Give your vocals professional clarity and polish with Nectar Elements. Using the new Vocal Assistant, Nectar Elements analyzes and adapts to your vocal sound, taking the guesswork out of placing your vocal in the mix and letting you make your vocals stand out in just a few clicks.
- Vocal Assistant: Using our latest advances in machine learning, Vocal Assistant listens to your vocal and creates a custom preset unique to your sound. Select from three distinct mixing modes covering vocals of all styles, from modern music to dialogue. Nectar Elements automatically detects resonant frequencies, chooses the right amount of compression and reverb, reduces problematic sibilance, and then adjusts the tone to your chosen target.
- Three Vibe Modes: Select between three distinct Vibe modes (Modern, Vintage, or Dialogue) to tell Nectar Elements what kind of sound you’re going for. Get an aggressive lead vocal that cuts through a rock mix, warm background vocals for a jazz arrangement, or beautiful dialogue for podcast. No matter what style you’re working in, Nectar Elements always knows what to do.
- Scaling Controls: Customize your unique preset with six adjustable sliders that scale in intensity based on your target. Practical controls like Dynamics, Tone, and Space allow you to adjust your sound while keeping your vocals under control.
Learn more about iZotope Nectar Elements.
Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama and presence to the story of your song.
It’s therefore hard to imagine much of recorded popular music without the special quality that double-tracked vocals bring to a mix, either used over an entire track or just to help a chorus or key lyric connect with a listener.
You want believable and natural sounding doubles but don’t have access to your vocalist, or the time required to:
- Record extra takes in order to comp doubles
- Transfer a lead take into an external editor, make copies of it and then manipulate the pitch and timing of them
- Maybe you like the speed of using a classic stereo imager, chorus or harmonising effect, but aren’t so happy with the rather unnatural artefacts that can often occur?
Enter VoxDoubler. Bespoke designed to give you the best of these two approaches; ease of use, real-time processing and results that sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked. Saving you time, money and maintaining your creative flow.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
Learn more about Sonnox VoxDoubler.
Producertech Producer’s Guide to Vocals
A good vocal has the power to transform a decent track into an unforgettable global hit, and this course will provide all the knowledge you need to write, record and process your very own vocals.
The course is a comprehensive guide to the entire process of adding vocals to a track, beginning with writing tips and suggestions for selecting and finding a vocalist, before moving onto invaluable guidance on equipment and how to ensure the recording session goes without a hitch. He then gives an in-depth guide to his professional techniques for processing vocals, covering everything from EQing and reverb, to creative slicing of improvised material, using a range of DAWs’ internal effects and 3rd party plugins.
Learn more about Producertech Producer’s Guide to Vocals.
iZotope Nectar Elements
Supported Operating Systems
- Mac: OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Windows: Windows 7 – Windows 10
- AAX (64-bit), AAX-AS (64-bit AudioSuite)
- RTAS (32-bit), DPM (32-bit AudioSuite)
- VST 2
- VST 3
Supported Plug-in Host Applications
- Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cubase 9.5, FL Studio 12, Studio One 3,
- Reason 10, Reaper 5, Bitwig Studio 2
The new Toolbox range offers 2 activations for each product licence you buy.
Providing you have an iLok account, each activation will allow you to authorise your Plug-In on one of these devices:
- iLok device, iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required
- Pro Tools 10.3.8 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration
- Audio Units-compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
VST2 / VST3:
- VST2 or VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Compatible with any desktop application that supports Audio Unit (AU), VST2 or VST3 Plug-Ins.
- Also supports Pro Tools AAX Native Plug-In format
Please Note: This product now supports iLok Cloud Authorisation. An iLok USB Dongle OR an active internet connection is required in order to activate and use this product.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.