VoxDoubler is presented as two separate Plug-Ins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama and presence to the story of your song.
It’s therefore hard to imagine much of recorded popular music without the special quality that double-tracked vocals bring to a mix, either used over an entire track or just to help a chorus or key lyric connect with a listener.
You want believable and natural sounding doubles but don’t have access to your vocalist, or the time required to:
- Record extra takes in order to comp doubles
- Transfer a lead take into an external editor, make copies of it and then manipulate the pitch and timing of them
- Maybe you like the speed of using a classic stereo imager, chorus or harmonising effect, but aren’t so happy with the rather unnatural artefacts that can often occur?
Enter VoxDoubler. Bespoke designed to give you the best of these two approaches; ease of use, real-time processing and results that sound as lifelike as if the doubled parts were actually multi-tracked.
Saving you time, money and maintaining your creative flow.
Generates two new mono voices and pans them to the left and right of the original vocal.
Widening a mono performance, ranging from subtle enhancement to a stack of hard-panned voices
Or why not try:
Manually processing the new doubled voices separately, then mixing them back in parallel with the original
Generates a new stereo doubled voice and overlaps it with the original vocal.
Great for thickening a:
- Mono performance, emulating the effect of singing the same part twice
- Stereo group of voices by doubling each voice
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
The new Toolbox range offers 2 activations for each product licence you buy.
Providing you have an iLok account, each activation will allow you to authorise your Plug-In on one of these devices:
- iLok device, iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required
- Pro Tools 10.3.8 and above – AAX Native
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration
- Audio Units-compatible application (Logic, Digital Performer etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
VST2 / VST3:
- VST2 or VST3 compatible application (Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia etc.)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Compatible with any desktop application that supports Audio Unit (AU), VST2 or VST3 Plug-Ins.
- Also supports Pro Tools AAX Native Plug-In format
Please Note: This product now supports iLok Cloud Authorisation. An iLok USB Dongle OR an active internet connection is required in order to activate and use this product
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Plugin Boutique do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Plugin Boutique or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the product or the accuracy of the description. “RHODES” is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.